Turn Data into Actionable Insights
Fit Intelligence gives you a range of data analytics tools that unlock revenue opportunities and help you harness the power of machine learning to make informed business decisions.
What is Fit Intelligence?
Fit Intelligence is an innovative analytics tool provided by Fit Analytics.
It gathers insights that drive impact to your apparel retail business in many ways - notably to your supply chain, forecasting, marketing, and merchandising.
Know Your Customer
Fit Intelligence reports translate your product, purchase, return, and fit data into meaningful information to support your strategic plans.
Insights on Your Customers and Products
The following are a sample of Fit Intelligence reports available:
Customer Analysis Reports
Age & Gender, Height & Weight, and Visitor Segmentation.
Product Improvement Reports
Fit Consistency, Reference Brands, Body Dimensions, and Missing Sizes.
Product & Sales Reports
Sales Trends, Out of Stock, and High Return Rates.
Make smarter decisions
Fit Intelligence Helps Your Key Departments
Merchandising and Inventory Planning
Fit Intelligence helps merchandisers and inventory planners solve the puzzle by opening up a data-driven feedback loop that allows the identification of all SKU opportunities. Merchandisers and Inventory Planners use:
- Out of Stock Reports to plan product orders for upcoming seasons to maximize on unmet demand due to depleted inventory.
- Missing Sizes Reports to create more efficient size runs and identify additional sizes to convert customers who are either too small or too large for the available sizes.
- Reference Brand Reports to provide visibility of shoppers’ favorite items and fit. These reports facilitate stronger assortment and purchasing decisions.
- Pricing Strategy Reports to identify the right pricing model to maximize sales and margins.
In the e-commerce landscape, we understand it’s important to substantiate the business impact of fit technology. Fit Intelligence provides this information and more. E-commerce teams use:
- KPI Reports to assess the effect Fit Finder has on their performance benchmarks.
- Visitor Segmentation to provide additional data on their consumer’s shopping habits on and off Fit Finder.
- Activity Reports to measure how Fit Finder performs to ascertain improvements by gender or category.
Product Development and Quality Assurance
Fit Intelligence conveniently helps product development, apparel technical designers, and patternmakers acquire key data on shoppers’ sizing needs in one accessible place. Apparel Product Development and Quality Assurance use:
- Height & Weight and Body Dimensions Reports to define size specifications for the upcoming seasons. This allows the creation of products with their customers’ body type in mind thus ensuring higher fit satisfaction.
- Fit Consistency Reports to ensure product specifications are ideal for shoppers and deliver quality assurance on manufacturing.
Fit Intelligence supports marketers with reports that supply information needed to create effective marketing campaigns. Marketers use:
- Age & Gender Reports to collect specific demographic data on their target audience which enables tailored messaging.
- Height & Weight Reports to align data to their target audience. These reports can influence model imagery and marketing messaging making both more relatable to their shoppers.
Fit Intelligence reports provide information that helps keep track of financial matters and provides useful data for effective operations of your business. Operations use:
- High Returns Reports to set return benchmarks. The reports can also be used in conjunction with seasonal inbound, outbound, and margin forecasts.
- KPI Reports to deliver ROI on Fit Finder.